Providing Instruction to your Patrons
Your patrons might need some help adapting to new processes. KU provides a downloadable word document template with instructions and scannable codes for you to edit and place around your premises.
Generating your scannable codes and instructions
- Configure your Premises and Queues - the details entered will be automatically filled into your printable instruction sheet
- Go to the Queues screen and click 'Manage' next to your Queue
- Click 'Edit and Print Queue Instructions Template'
- A word document will be generated and downloaded which you can then edit to fit your needs, or print off as-is
- The word document will contain a Queueing QR code
- It will also include your entered Queue instructions, open hours, and contact details
- Once printed and displayed at your premises, customers can simply scan the printed codes with their phone to queue